Click and Collect Service
Update 11/01/2020 – We have suspended the Click and collect service until further notice. You can find details of digital resources you can access at this time on our Researching from home page
The Library is providing a Click and Collect service so Courtauld students and staff can still borrow books while we have to limit access to the shelves to reduce the spread of coronavirus. The procedure is simple: you find the book that you need on our online catalogue – you request it – we email you that is ready – you come to collect it from Vernon Square reception.
To make a Click and Collect request:
1. Search our online catalogue for the book that you need
2. Click on Library and check the availability of the book
3. Click Request
4. Change the Institution to Courtauld and type your reader card’s ID number beginning 900… and your pin and press Login
5. Press the Go button to complete your request
6. When your requested book is available to collect, we will send a message to your Courtauld email address
7. Look at the ‘held by’ date on that email. This is the date that the book will be available for you to collect
8. Check The Courtauld’s Coronavirus: Updates and FAQs web page before travelling to Vernon Square, so you know what you need to do when you arrive. Do not forget to bring your Courtauld ID with you.
You can find more information about Click and Collect in the FAQs below. If you need assistance, contact us.