Primary Online Workshops (Key Stage 2)
Booking now through firstname.lastname@example.org
Our innovative cross-curricular programme of art history and practical art activities will be online for the spring term. Run by specialist educators they include:
- An introduction to key works from The Courtauld collection.
- The development of close looking skills.
- Lively discussion and creative activity.
Please contact us directly on email@example.com so we can arrange an email or phone conversation to answer any questions and discuss how this will work best for your group.
It would help us if you could provide the following information in your email:
- Name of school
- Which year group/s you would like to book for and how many classes
- A telephone number for the lead contact person
- When you would like the workshop to take place
Our workshops are
- Free of charge for non-selective state schools, sixth form or further education colleges
- Cross-curricular – open to all
- Minimum 10 students per sessions (we can accommodate multiple classes on the same day where possible)
- Require advance booking